Monday, 16 May 2011

Akemi's birthday :)

It was Akemi's birthday. We went to class as usual and we act not to talk to her, sounds pity :p I think she thought we were angry of her? HAHA.. sounds FUN! Nevermind, we work out our plan too! After our english lesson ended, we went to pyramid together. All the way to pyramid, we chat with each other, except her. ( I think?) We decided to have our lunch in KFC. Leanne and I went to the toilet (plan was going on...) so other went to KFC. We bought a cake cost RM79 and it's from secret recipe. 1st, we act like normal (having our meal...). Later, we went to take the cake and gave her a SUPRISE. We sang birthday songs and cut the cake. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PLING!"~ It was the best time for us :))).
Birthday girl, Pei Ling

Happy Birthday, Pling :)

Happy Birthday, Pling :)

Ruby was enjoying the cake :p

Birthday girl and Leanne :)

Huey Li, Michelle and Nicole was enjoying the cake too!

Alicia and Wendy (cake cutter) :p

 SUPRISE!


No comments:

Post a Comment